7/06/2014

ReReadathon and Shelf Sweeper Week One Update


It has only been 5 days, and a busy 5 days at that, so I feel slightly less bad about having only completed one book for the RRSS14 thus far. Luckily I have this coming week off from work and while my evenings are all booked up (it's festival season around here so I'll be at outdoor concerts every night), I'll have my days to read all I want!

The only book checked off my list so far:

My reread of Grave Mercy is done (and it was just as wonderful the second time around), so at least that's one step closer. Can't wait to get to the rest of the trilogy!

Next week I'm going to try to have much better numbers up here. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Let's be honest, if you're going to take the time to reread ONE book, this is a good one to choose. :D

    (Don't forget to add this to the linky, if you haven't already. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you would approve of this one. :) It definitely was a great choice. And thank you for the reminder!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think!