4/01/2014

The 2nd Annual Into the Archives April



Welcome once again to Into the Archives April. This is my second year doing this event, which will, for the whole month of April, feature my favourite genre of fiction, historical. Historical fiction seems to kind of get the short end of the stick a lot - it's touted as a "hard sell", it's rarely largely represented in catalogs of upcoming books, etc etc. But I have such a love for the genre that I hate seeing it ignored. I want to take some time to push the historical I've loved and get excited for some upcoming historical that sounds fantastic.



I hope you'll get excited about the historical bonanza that will be coming at you this month. There will be some fabulous authors stopping by, reviews of some pretty wonderful historical novels that you're going to want to keep up with, and some little treats you could win along the way.

Don't forget that you can subscribe to the blog by email or on Bloglovin (both in the right sidebar) to make sure you don't miss a post or giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. I always look forward to this and I can't wait to see what you read this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christianna! I hope you enjoy what I have to share :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, fun! I (obviously) love historical fiction, so I'm really excited for this. Can't wait to see all your posts, Jessica! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love finding other people who love historical fiction as well. I think there's some good stuff on the way :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think!