7/18/2013

What Kind of Reader Are You?

So on Twitter yesterday (yes, this is a spontaneous post), Random House Canada shared a link to this infographic that dissects the different kind of readers to help you figure out where you stand and I thought it was really fun.

Take a look:

Attribution for graphic to Laura E. Kelly .
What Species of Reader Are You?--Infographic
Visit Laura-e-Kelly.com for more about books, reading, and authors. Graphic originally from this page.

While I am overwhelmingly a Book Worshipper, I do fit into other categories as well, like The Book Swagger, The Sleepy Bedtime Reader, The Book Clubber, and, occasionally, the Delayed Onset Reader (only because I always have so many to get through... would that make me a Book Hoarder as well? Probably).

So, I have to ask. After reading about all those possible categories (most of which I think are pretty accurate for some people), where do you fit in? Are you one type of reader, all the way? Or do you fit in a whole bunch of categories, like I do? I want to know what kind of reader you are!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love these kinds of charts. What fun!

    I'm a Book Worshiper like you. I also am the Chronological Reader and Library Lover to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was fun too! I'm not so much a Chronological Reader but I kind of envy those who are. I sometimes feel like I jump around too much and never get around to finishing series.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think!