7/19/2013

Slowing it Down, aka Vacation Time!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to put up a post to let you know that the next week or two will probably be pretty quiet from me. I'm still going to try to get some posts up and be on Twitter a bit, but I'll likely be away a lot and terrible at returning comments for at least a week.

Why? Well, I'm going away on vacation for the week-and-a-bit to visit family. My parents both moved far away from home so almost all my family lives hours away. Like, double-digits in the car hours. I only get to see them once a year and this is probably the last year for the next few that I'll be able to make the trek, so I want to make the most of it while I'm there. Plus I'm bringing my boyfriend to finally meet them all for the first time, so it would be nice of me not to leave him alone with them all the time so I can blog. Anyway, the point is the blog will be slow until the beginning of August but I will be back posting and tweeting and commenting before you know it!

4 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think!