1/05/2015

Most Anticipated of 2015

Welcome, 2015! I expect nothing but excellence from you, new year. At least on the book front, it looks like that's what we'll be getting.

So obviously I spent all of December sharing 2015 books that I'm excited for but for book nerds, there are always more. Always. So I'll start off this post by linking you to the features because those 2015 releases are definitely high on my list. However, I wasn't able to cover all the upcoming books I wanted to, so I'm going to give them a little shout out here. Please note that tomorrow I'm doing the Top Ten Tuesday Most Anticipated Debuts, so my top ten debuts coming this year won't be on this list, they'll be up tomorrow. Also please note: this list might be a little overwhelming. I'm excited for so. many. books.

Features:



Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (Currently Coverless)


Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Currently Coverless)

Other 2015 Most Anticipated Reads:

January




February





March





April







May







June








July




August





September




October



November




December




Unknown Date




SO. Obviously that was a long list but also not exhaustive. Like I said, I'll be covering my top ten anticipated debuts tomorrow, but I'm sure there's something I've missed between the two lists. Anything you think I'm crazy for not having on here? Anything you're also extremely antsy for? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!