12/01/2013

Introducing Most Anticipated of 2014

Today it is officially December, which means in just one month it will be 2014! Kind of hard to believe, but it is almost here. I've been pining over 2014 books for months now, so I'm excited to announce that I'll be spending this month getting the rest of you excited for these books too! 

I have lots of wonderful authors on board to share some secrets and behind-the-scenes info about their 2014 releases and we're all looking forward to sharing this with you. There are interviews and guest posts and other fun things coming, as well as a few other end-of-year type posts celebrating books from this year and books to come, so I hope you stick around and enjoy everything I have planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!