6/30/2015

Top Ten Books of 2015 So Far


Top Ten Tuesday is run by The Broke and the Bookish.

Yeah, yeah, more than ten again this week. Whatever, we're talking about our top reads of the year so far so I think I can get away with listing as many as I want because isn't that the whole point of what we do here as book bloggers? Talk about the books we love? (Also, sorry it's a little half-assed this week - I just got home from Europe and am back at work and I didn't have a ton of time but I still wanted to share my faves!)

So without further ado...


The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough


All the Rage by Courtney Summers


I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios



Anna and the French Kiss/Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows




Nil Unlocked by Lynne Matson


Last Will and Testament/Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler




The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh


Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman


Fairest by Marissa Meyer



Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes


Skandal by Lindsay Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!